Friday, August 20, 2010
• 2 cups biscuit baking mix
• 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese. Form into walnut size balls and place on baking sheets.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
Too make ingred. mix better together-- mix sausage with Biscuit THEN add cheese. The ball don't have the powdery white appearance and they mix easier. Also I like to cook these on parchment paper and they slide right off the paper. Enjoy.