Friday, August 20, 2010
• 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
• On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
• In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.