Monday, August 30, 2010
• rye bread
• mayonnaise or Thousand Island dressing
• corned beef
• Swiss cheese
Reuben casserole recipe with corned beef, sauerkraut, rye bread crumbs, Swiss cheese, and Thousand Island dressing.
• 1/2 to 1 pound corned beef, cooked, diced or sliced
• 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
• 1 can or bag sauerkraut (16 oz), drained and rinsed
• 1/2 pound shredded Swiss cheese
• 6 slices rye bread, crumbled
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
Place corned beef in a lightly greased 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Dot with the dressing. Spread sauerkraut over top; sprinkle with cheese. Toss crumbled ry bread with the butter then sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.