Friday, June 11, 2010
Roast Pork for Tacos
• 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
• 1/4 cup chili powder
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
2. Place the roast on top of a large piece of aluminum foil. In a small bowl, stir together the green chiles, chili powder, oregano, taco seasoning and garlic. Rub onto the roast. Wrap foil around the roast so that it is completely covered, using additional aluminum foil if necessary. Place on top of a roasting rack in a baking dish, or place a cookie sheet on an oven rack below to catch any leaks.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 207
Total Fat: 14.6g