Friday, June 11, 2010
Jalapeno Popper Cups
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
• 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
• bacon bits
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place phyllo cups onto a baking sheet.
2. Stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, and hot sauce in a bowl. Spoon mixture into phyllo cups. Sprinkle bacon bits on top. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 81
Total Fat: 6.2g