Thursday, December 17, 2009
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Roast
• 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
• 1 1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
1. Rub the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in a slow cooker. Pour in the pineapple chunks and juice, and sprinkle in the cranberries.
2. Cover, and cook 7 hours on Low
I chopped a yellow onion and put that on the bottom of the crock pot, put thyme, pepper and rosemary on a 3 lb pork tenderloin and then topped it with terriyaki sauce. I put in a generous amount and then added the pineapple and cranberries. I did not use salt since I was using terriyaki and that is salty. It was great - moist and had lots of nice flavor. The best thing was that it was very, very easy!