Thursday, December 17, 2009
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup feta cheese
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. TO MAKE FILLING: In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the feta cheese, dill weed and garlic powder. Beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Put a dollop of 1/4 of the filling on each breast, then roll and tie the breasts with cooking string to seal. Brush each breast with melted butter/margarine and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the juices run clear.