Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Servings: 12
• Leftover Bread Dough (or Refrigerated Biscuit Dough, Cut Into Thirds)
• Ground Cinnamon
• Sweetened, Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to muffin tins. Sprinkle in sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls (or cut refrigerated biscuit dough into thirds). Place three into each muffin tin.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle on more sugar and cinnamon.
- Allow dough to rise, if applicable, or just go ahead and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle plenty of sweetened condensed milk over the top of each one. Be generous! Allow rolls to sit for a little while to absorb sweet, sticky milk.