Thursday, December 17, 2009
• 2 peeled and diced potatoes
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon slices, reserving grease. Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Add potatoes to bacon grease and season with garlic salt, seasoned salt and black pepper. Cook until potatoes are soft.
3. When potatoes are tender, add crumbled bacon. Pour eggs over potatoes and cook until firm. Spread with cheese and cover with lid until melted.
Variations: Added some green pepper, sweet onion, (extra bacon) and wow. This is good good stuff. We used Yukon Gold potatoes to give it a buttery delicious flavor.