Friday, December 11, 2009
Cocoa Mix In A Jar
• 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
• 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
• 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
• 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
• 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners' sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.
2. Attach a tag with the following instructions: Hot Cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water.