Friday, December 18, 2009
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup confectioners' sugar
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Hiliary's Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
8 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2/3 c. powdered sugar
1 pkg mini chocolate chips
Mix together, form into a ball, and chill at least 2 hours.