Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches
• 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
• 1 onion, grated
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
• 2 (12 ounce) packages white party rolls
• 1/2 pound chopped cooked ham
• 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce and prepared Dijon-style mustard.
3. Slice rolls in half horizontally and set aside tops. Spread bottoms with the butter mixture. Top with ham and Swiss cheese. Replace tops.
4. Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.