Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Bacon Omelet Roulade with Salsa
• 1 cup(s) milk
• 1/3 cup(s) flour
• 1 red pepper, finely chopped
• 8 slice(s) Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
• 3 green onions, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon(s) dried Mexican oregano, crushed
• 1 cup(s) 2% milk shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1 cup(s) red salsa, warmed
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray. Beat eggs, milk, and flour in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are almost set. Top with cheese; bake 2 minutes or until melted.
4. Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with salsa.