Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Bacon and Eggs Pie
• 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
• 6 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/3 cup(s) milk
• 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
• 3 ounce(s) cream cheese , cubed
• 6 slice(s) Oscar Mayer® Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
• Choppped fresh parsley, optional for serving
1. Separate biscuits. Arrange on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; press together to form crust. Bake as directed on package.
2. Melt butter in medium skillet on low heat. Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings with wire whisk until well blended; pour into skillet. Cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is melted and eggs are set, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon into crust; sprinkle with bacon. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving, if desired.
4. Serving suggestion: For a delightful brunch idea, serve this Bacon and Eggs Pie with a seasonal fruit salad.