4 heads of garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1/8 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 cup chicken broth
- Remove the excess papery exterior wrapping from the garlic heads without splitting up the cloves.
- Slice the top 1/4 inch off the garlic head, exposing the garlic inside.
- Arrange the garlic in a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tops of the garlic and sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour the chicken broth into the baking dish.
When done the cloves will be buttery soft and piping hot so allow them to cool slightly before serving.