• 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
• 6 (8 inch) (8 inch) flour tortillas
• 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or Cheddar cheese
• 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
1. In a bowl, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with turkey; roll up. Serve with salsa if desired.
Add lettuce and fresh heirloom tomato slices from the garden. Instead of using all sour cream mixed with the taco seasoning, try using a three way mixture of ranch, mayo & sour cream.