1/4 cup finely chopped celery
Saulte until tender then add:
1/4 cup sherry
1/2 t. Louisana Hot Sauce
1/2 t. garlic
2 dashes black pepper
1 t. worchestershire sauce
1 t. lemon juice
1 t. celery salt
1 lb crabmeat
Do not let this stick to pan, will ruinthe flavor!!
1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
1/4 cup mayo
Scoop onto a split and deveined large shrimp, sprinkle with butter.
Place in pan and add 1/2 cup water to bottom. Bake 20-25 minutes at 350.
**Optional sprinkle with Parmaesean Cheese.
- 1/2 cup margarine (or soft margarine) or butter (or soft margarine)
- 1/2 cup white rice (or jasmine)
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon cubes (depending on size) or chicken bouillon granules (or kind of powdery)
- 1 1/2 cups water or chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped garlic (or minced)
- Lemon wedges
This comes out better if it is "slow cooked". Add the garlic and stir. Put the lid back on the skillet and continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the rice is tender and all of the water has been absorbed. There may still be some melted butter at the bottom of the skillet, but that is okay. Stir well and turn the burner off. Let the skillet sit on the burner until you are ready to serve.
Squeeze lemon wedge over the shrimp and rice .....yumm-o!!