• 1 ready made pizza crust
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup tomato sauce
• 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
• 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
2. Roll out prepared pizza dough to a size that will fit your grill. Place on grill for 5 minutes, or to desired doneness, and flip over. Now add the sauce, cheese, green bell pepper and mushrooms.
3. Cover the grill and allow to cook over low/med heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I keep the pizzas small (6 inches) so they are easy to move around. After cooking the first side, I take them off the grill and add the toppings then put them back on. I use a gas grill with mesquite chips - excellent flavor. I use a combo of mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese.
Make sure you have all of your prep work done, there is no time to waste after you flip the crust over. Also, slice your veggies small/thin. Turn down the heat after flipping
Absolutely DO NOT set your grill to high heat when making this pizza.