1. Roast tomatoes on Broil. Place only 6 of them stem side down in pan. (Remove stems)
2. Roast for 30 minutes on each side until charred. When you turn them over, add the jalapeno until all are blackened.
3. Remove tomatoes/pepper and place in a bowl to cool for 10-15 minutes.
4. Once cooled, dump contents of the bowl into a blender, add the garlic and salt. Then puree.
5. Add water and blend again for 30 or so seconds.
6. Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl.
7. Dice the remaining tomato and add it to the pureed salsa
8. Stir in the onion and cilantro
9. Stir in the juice of 1 Lime. Chill before serving.
I usually let the salsa marinate in the fridge overnight...that is if it even makes it through the night! Let me know if you try it!