1 lb. white chocolate bark
6 oz. (1 regular package) candy canes, crushed
1. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Spread in an even layer on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Place in freezer to harden, approximately 30 minutes.
2. Melt the white chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Spread on top of the chocolate layer. Working quickly before the white chocolate sets, sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top and gently press into the chocolate. Refrigerate until complete hard and set, at least 2 hours.
3. Break into pieces and enjoy!
** A couple of other ways you can make this recipe:
- White chocolate bark and crushed up oreos (one of my favorites!)
- Chocolate and broken up chocolate covered toffee candy bars (like Skor or Heath bars) (my all-time favorite!)
- Chocolate and pecans/almonds