- 2 boxes of chicken broth
- 1 cup of uncooked brown rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 1/2-2 cups of vegetables (I used celery, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, a red bell pepper, and green onion)
- 1 t herbs de provence (sounds fancy)
- salt and pepper to taste after cooking
using a food processer, blender or hand chopper, chop up all the vegetables into whatever sized pieces your family likes.
Dump all ingredients into your crockpot stoneware insert cook on low for as long as you can--the longer the better.