Wednesday, April 7, 2010
• 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon dried Herbes de Provence
• sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Toss the asparagus with olive oil, Herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper in a zip lock bag. Spread the asparagus onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Roast in preheated oven or on the grill until tender and lightly browned, about 12 minutes.