Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Dry Ranch Style Seasoning for Dip or Dressing
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon seasoned salt –or-
• ½ t. season salt and ½ t. kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1. In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme. Use as a substitute for Ranch Dressing Mix.
• To make dressing, mix this recipe with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk.
• For dip, mix this recipe with 1 3/4 cups sour cream and 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
• Use in place of one packet of Ranch dressing mix in recipes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 3
Total Fat: 0g