Wednesday, January 13, 2010
• 6 eggs
• 6 cups cooked turkey meat
• 1 (16 ounce) jar sweet pickles, chopped
• 1 1/2 (10 ounce) jars mustard-mayonnaise blend
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
1. Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, turkey, pickles, prepared sandwich and salad sauce and mayonnaise. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 3 hours before serving.
I put the grapes or even mandarin oranges, as well as the pecans or walnuts directly into the salad. The chunkier the better. It is so good!
I halved the number of eggs and added celery,green onions, and mandarin oranges. Try using half Miracle whip and half mayo for a taste sensation