Monday, January 11, 2010
Edible Chocolate Cups
• 2 cups M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
• 15 full size aluminum cupcake liners with paper liner removed
• 1. Place the dark chocolate in a bowl and set over simmering water for 2 minutes, or until half the chocolate melts. Remove the bowl from the heat and stir the chocolate until it melts completely. Liberally brush the insides of the aluminum cupcake liners with chocolate. Put the cups on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
• 2. Replace the bowl of chocolate over the pot of simmering water for about 1 minute. Again, liberally brush the cups with the chocolate and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
• 3. Gently pull the aluminum liners away from the chocolate cup and place the chocolate cups in the refrigerator until ready to use.
• 4. When ready to use, fill the chocolate cups with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies.