Here is the recipe, but don’t go getting all excited and jumping into making them! Aren’t you just too curious to learn my tips and tricks that MAKE the recipe the BEST out there? I thought so. So, sit back down and read this all the way through FIRST. Then, when you are through wiping the drool from your chins, gather your supplies and get to making your OWN batch!
Here are the magic players:
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (yes, I said MELTED)
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar (granulated)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk chocolate chips
1. First, gather all of your bad boys together into one place. This is partly for convenience, and partly to be sure you HAVE everything in the house that you need BEFORE you start making the dough!
2. Slap that butter into a microwave-safe bowl and start melting it. Okay, this went against everything I thought I knew about cookie-making. Melt the butter? Wha?!? Yes, melt that baby, melt it good!