Friday, September 17, 2010
Krista's Toffee Delights
• 1/2 cup melted butter
• 1 (8 ounce) package toffee baking bits (such as Heath Bits 'O Brickle®)
• 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee, crushed (such as Heath®)
• 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Stir together crushed chocolate graham snacks and the melted butter; press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
2. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven; layer the toffee baking bits, crushed toffee candy bars, chocolate chips, and chopped pecans evenly over the crust. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the layers.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Cool overnight before cutting.