Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Peppermint Stick Pie
• 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
• 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream, softened
• Chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge topping
• Crushed peppermint candies
• Combine cereal and chocolate. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 10-in. pie place. Freeze for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream into the crust. Freeze until serving. Garnish with chocolate syrup and peppermint candies. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor's Note: Pie may be made ahead and frozen. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.