• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
• 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
• Red food coloring (optional)
• Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
1. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Line 9-inch round cake or springform pan with foil. Press 2 cups crumbs firmly on bottom and part way up sides in prepared pan. Chill.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in extract and food coloring, (optional); mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling into pan. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with topping. Store leftovers covered in freezer.