Friday, December 24, 2010

Snowman Soup!

From: http://brownpaper--packages.blogspot.com/

Snowman Soup has been one of my favorite friend/neighbor/teacher gifts, and it's always a huge hit. This year I decided to re-do the tag & poem, and thought I would share it with you!


Snowman Soup
ITEMS YOU NEED:

• hot cocoa mix (you can use homemade, or individual packets)
• candy canes
• mini marshmallows
• Hershey kisses (I like the peppermint ones!)
• tag, with Snowman Soup poem

DIRECTIONS:

For each person, place a hot cocoa packet (if you're using homemade, you could package it for an individual, or a larger amount in a cute jar, etc. for the whole family), candy cane, a handful of marshmallows, and a couple of Hershey kisses in a cute container or bag. I like using paper lunch sacks or clear treat bags. Print off the label on white card stock, and cut it out. Mat on desired card stock (I used cream and brown), then distress all the edges. Tie on label with a cute ribbon, and you're set to give!

http://brownpaper--packages.blogspot.com/2010/12/snowman-soup.html


1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! Great idea for next Christmas. I just ran across your blog and I am loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete