Tuesday, July 28, 2009
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
• 2 tbsp sliced green onions
• 4 oz (1 cup) shredded cheese
• 1 (2 0z) jar diced pimento, well drained
• 1 tbsp chopped mild green chiles, well drained
• 3 large (10 inch) spinach flavored flour tortillas
Combine sour cream and cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping sides often, until smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients except for tortillas and salsa.
Place about 2/3 cup of cream cheese mixture on to each tortilla. Spread mixture evenly to within 1/8 in. from the edge of the tortilla. Roll each tortilla tightly, then wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, cut each tortilla in 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa, if desired