Friday, May 7, 2010

Super Duper Crockpot Garlic Dip

  • 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
  • whole head of garlic
Directions.

I used my mini crockpot for this dip, and it only filled it halfway. Next time I will double the recipe if we are expecting company. If you don't have a mini-crock, you can nestle an oven-safe dish in the stoneware of your large one.

Smash and peel all of the garlic cloves, and dice the garlic into tiny pieces. I used my Pampered Chef chopper thingy.

Put the cream cheese and mayo into the crock, plop the diced garlic on top. You won't be able to stir until the cream cheese melts.

Cook on high for 1 hour, low for 2. Stir well and serve with your favorite crackers and vegetables.

If you cook it a bit too long and it looks like the garlic is scorching on the side, unplug the crock and give the dip a good stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment